Thursday, October 23, 2008

One Clean Van

O.K. I actually did it!! I think I should post about things that need to get done more often. It made me go out and clean my van even when I didn't feel like it. I couldn't wait 'til tomorrow to post about it (for fear I'd forget). I don't think my van has ever been this nasty inside. Not only was there toys, shoes, coats, (and stuff that I say is just trash), but there was also a lot of dirt and hay (from the many hayrides we have been on lately). I am glad to say it is officially clean...for at least tonight. I can't guarantee it will last long, but I know I will not let it get that dirty again, hopefully! So, here are the before and afters on my van. You can say what you will about the nasty thing because it's clean now and you won't hurt my feelings. ;)

Before: (as if you couldn't tell & I am so embarrassed to show)



...And After: (Yippee!!)

1 comment:

CristyLynn said...

Wow! Congratulations! It looks great. Good job.