Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Meet Short Cake

I guess it wasn't enough to give in to getting just one cat.  Somehow when I got home from work today, our kittens had doubled to two.  Did I mention that I'm not a cat person??  Well, Bobby made another trip out to Jon & Alisha's house today and just happened to also bring home another kitten.  Caleb was begging yesterday to get one too, and I quickly responeded "NO!".  Guess I was overruled.  Thankfully she's cute.  Caleb affectionately named her Short Cake (aka Shorty).  So now we have Sweetie Pie & Short Cake.  The kids love them both & actually is the perfect time to get a cat because we are on spring break and the kids are home all day to play with them.  So, we will now have double mice catching power coming as the kittens get older. (can you tell I'm trying to think on the positive side.) 




1 comment:

Kellie said...

Oh my word! ADORABLE. Love them both... and you will, too, girl! :)