Yes, Christmas has come & gone. And I've noticed it's been almost a month since I posted anything. Time sure does fly when you're having fun. Well, we haven't been sitting around doing nothing. We've definitely been busy with the kids out of school for two weeks & honestly I haven't had the motiviation to document all that's been done (kind of took a blogging break). Needless to say many Christmas parties have been attended & lots of fun has been had.
This year with Bobby's change of schedule he had to work Christmas Eve & Christmas Day 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. So, we kind of changed things up a bit cause we couldn't celebrate without him...he brings the party. :) We had the normal get together with my Dad's family at our house Christmas Eve night, and then when they all left we let our kids open up their gifts. I don't think they really minded doing things a little different. Actually they were asking to open the presents a couple days early, so we did good waiting until Christmas Eve. Then after church on Christmas day, we ate lunch with my parents & did the celebration thing with them. Finally the day after Christmas we partied with Bobby's family. It was a whirlwind time for sure, but always good times.
The kids made us gifts this year, and I think they were so thoughtful! I didn'g get a picture of the wooden crosses Trinity & Caleb made, but they are sitting in the corner of our bedroom...for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment