We had a first last night...took all the family to see Disney on Ice. I wasn't all that sure that the boys (namely Caleb) or Abi would enjoy it, but if everyone was going I figured they could fine some joy in it. Turns out it was really, really good. I thought it was definitely worth the money (seeing we got discount tickets). And it wasn't just princesses dancing around--there were also some people flying thru the air & fireworks. So after getting everyone's take on it, I believe a good time was had by all. Although I will say that there was a rather large amount of young girls dressed in their princess costumes--so I guess I had a valid reason to wonder about the boys' enjoyment. But hey, we're all about breaking out of the norm. This was Trinity's second time seeing a Disney on Ice performance, but they mix it up each year so it was a totally different performance.
Yeah for fun family times!!
No comments:
Post a Comment