I hate to even write it, but our vacation time has come & gone. We went to the beach for a week with my family, and the time seemed to fly by all too quickly. Summer isn't complete without a trip to the beach, so now we have fulfilled my desire (man, I'm easy to please).
We had a good time. Hard decisions were made every day like whether to go to the beach or the pool first...I know you feel sorry for us.
Pool Fun! There were two pools to choose from, so I guess that makes the decisions a little harder.
Beach Fun! (Have I mentioned that I absolutely love the beach!) Most of the days were a little on the hot side (to say the least), but Friday was beyond perfect--low 80's and a wonderful cool breeze. I would of sat on the beach all day long if I could have...but unfortunately we had to go in after about 4 hours to get ready to go out to dinner.
Plain & simple...the beach is just a beautiful place (especially when there are no crowds).
Bobby & I snuck out one morning to watch the sunrise alone. It was a little disappointing because it didn't rise directly over the ocean--it was more on the side of it, but it was still beautiful none the less. (I guess we've seen too many movies & expected the same.)
We took the kids to play miniature golf this year. We try to do one fun thing that isn't water related during the week we are at the beach. They chose golf & we couldn't of picked a better course. They had a blast & we did too.
It was sad to say goodbye, but I know we will be there again soon.
2 comments:
Looks like y'all had a blast!! :)
You got some great pictures! I especially like the ones of you and Bobby together; I mean, how often does that happen?
So glad that you were able to get away with the fam and have fun!
Post a Comment