Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Weekend

Easter weekend was busy around the LaTour house.  Since Bobby & I were off work Friday, we choose to get some much needed work (that had been put off for too long)done around the house.  By Saturday afternoon I felt we had accomplished more than we had all year long...which is a good feeling. 

Then, later Saturday we had a cookout and invited several families to come over for good food, fellowship & Easter egg hunt.  How can you go wrong with all that?



The kids had a blast playing with each other.  Before it was all over I believe every gun, hat or fighting device that was in our toy box was strewn all over our yard.  That is evidence to me that much fun was had...which is what it was all about.


And then it was time to hide the eggs & start the hunt.  The kids waited oh so patiently.




Even the babies joined in the fellowship fun!
Some chose the trampoline to check out the stash they had collected & start digging into their haul.

Then it was time for some kickball action.  I believe they (everyone but the ladies--who watched/cheered from the sidelines) all played until it was too dark to see the ball.  Honestly I don't know which team won, but I know they all had a blast.



Then of course we have to have the famous Easter pics of the kids.  Thanks to Papa & Meemaw for the new attire of the kiddos.  I thought they cleaned up quite well.


No comments: