Thursday, April 21, 2011

School Program

We had the our elementary spring program at school this past week.  Since it was Kindergarten through 3rd grade, we had 3 out of our 4 participating in it.  They all had to dress in their Sunday best, so of course they looked as beautiful/handsome as could be.  I was beyond proud (as could be expected)!


Bobby had to miss the program because of work, so I was given the assigment of videoing the concert.  I tried to video, take some still pictures, and  enjoy watching the program outside of the camera lense all at the same time.  Needless to say my videoing skills are lacking and I apologize in advance for all the shakiness, but it was the best I could do at the time.  You'll get the main idea even if you need to close our eyes and just listen so you don't get naseous from the movement of the camera.

Kindergarten & 1st Grade (Zion & Trinity's classes)


2nd & 3rd Grade (Micah's class)


Trin was chosen to be "the little white duck" in one of the songs.  She looked adorable, and I'm thankful that Target carries bright orange tights so she could look authentic.  I was struggling to find something that made her have orange duck legs & after looking in many a store for socks, tights, or even orange boots, Target come through for me.  The lady checking me out noted how bright the tights were, and I had to confess that they were a costume & not for normal, every day wear (but you never know...I can see Trin sporting them rather fashionably).



"The Little White Duck"

Trin & her friend Zachery (aka the Frog)

No comments: