The sick bug has invaded our house. And it seems like we are all dropping like flies. It all started with Zion on Wednesday. He came home from school sporting a temp of 102. Then by Friday Micah came home from school with a fever and vomiting. And today they've shared it with Trinity. So we've got three down with fevers today, and I guess you could say we've got three who are waiting to see if we get the pleasure of receiving it. We're hoping it stops with Trin, but one can never tell. Caleb actually wants to get sick (yes, there is something wrong in his head)--he wants to be out of school for a few days. I told him because he wants it he most likely won't get it...that is usually the way things work out.
Everyone was sprawled out on the couches this morning soaking in some cartoons.
On a brighter note, it has been a gorgeous weekend. The weather was beautiful yesterday...it made you want to skip on over to spring time. So with the nice weather we got lots done. Not only cleaning in the house, but we cleaned up the yard and washed the suburban inside and out. I say that was a profitable weekend despite all the sickies.
1 comment:
So sorry you have sickies, too. We have infections and flu here. I am ready to admit that spring will be nice to have.....
Post a Comment