Well, to say we've been busy bees around here is an understatement. I'm just now getting to our Christmas post which is horrible. I'm not quite a week late so I guess that isn't too bad. Merry Christmas to you all, and I wish you a wonderful New Year to come. I think I have a couple hundred pictures of our Christmas activities, and I will not bore you with all of them (nor do I have or will I take the time to upload all the pics). I will however hit a couple of highlights to help me remember this Christmas season.
First we are off to Bobby's parents for Christmas Eve brunch.
Then, we have Christmas morning at our house. In the past we've let them all dive into the presents at one time, and it can be chaos. (It's also hard to see each of their reactions to all the gifts.) So this year I made one person open one gift at a time and they all took turns opening. It kind of made it a little more exciting cause they were anxiously awaiting their next present.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
1 comment:
Looks like y'all had a great Christmas!! :) Have a Happy New Year!
Post a Comment