Monday, October 04, 2010

Beautiful Fall Day

We love to be outside. Put me outside doing anything (even shoveling dirt) and I'll be much happier than I would be inside. This past Saturday was one of those days where it would of been a sin to stay inside. Although I had a ton of cleaning & laundry to do, we put it all off for the sake of a gorgeous day. Bobby found this hiking trail not too far from our house, so we went to check it out. We thought it was just over 3 miles, but 2 hours later we finished it (actually we did all the 3 trails). Honestly, it didn't feel like 2 hours because the views were beautiful and the weather was absolutely perfect. Fall time for me is when I see the beauty of God's creation magnified. I could of sat outside in these woods for hours just enjoying the scenery & the wind blowing across my face...it was that perfect of a day. Glad we got to enjoy the day outside. Now I'm playing catch up with the cleaning, but it was well worth it.

1 comment:

Jessica LaTour said...

How beautiful!!! I love how your family is always out & about on hikes or other adventures in the great outdoors!