Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Va-ca-tion! Oh Yeah!

Finally vacation time so if was off to the beach for the week!! I heart the beach...that sums it all up so I have no more to say about that.

A little shopping while having fun.

Beach fun!

One of the pools we could go to was h-u-g-e. It was more of a play pool than a swimming pool (if that makes sense), but it was fabulous! I need one of those in my back yard. It also had a hot tub too which the kids become a big fan of. My favorite part was the little islands in the pool where you could lay & still be in the water but not submerged.

We went Alligator Adventure. Besides the fact that it was scorching hot the day we went, we all thought it was fun! But, I think I've seen enough alligators to last me my lifetime now.




The kids loved the late night swims which were after their normal bed times (but vacations are for breaking the normal house rules, right?)
Ice cream anyone??

Ta-Ta for now Myrtle Beach. We'll see you again in a year if not before!!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Looks like y'all had a blast!! Great pics of your fun!

Susanne said...

Great pictures! I loved the first one of you and Bobby. :) Where did y'all stay? I like that place!

Dan LaTour said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Those alligators that were being fed are HUGE!