Monday, August 16, 2010

School Days, School Days

School days are upon us again. And of course mom had to document it all. I think this may be the last year I will be able to follow Caleb into his school room and take a picture. I wanted to get one with his teacher, but I was begged to please leave and not take any more pictures. So, I took one quick one of him just as I was walking out his door. I guess 5th grade is a big deal these days. All in all everyone did well for the first day and had fun. Everything is new as of now so I'll let you know how excited they all are when the homework starts coming home.







2 comments:

Kellie said...

I'm following Wesley and Mikayla into school even on their first day of college. LOL :) Loved your documentation!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Emma keeps telling me that 5th grade IS a big deal.. SO glad that it went well - they all looked adorable..