Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Tooth Fairy Comes Again
As much as I dislike dentists, I feel as though I am there all too often...if not for me it is for the kids. This time it was Micah's turn. To make room in his mouth, he had to have two of his teeth pulled. Then one other tooth was loose already so they went ahead and pulled that one too. So, three teeth in one outing...a little painful he said, but all in all it went well. And can I say that teeth with roots attached look abnormally large to me. Holy big teeth from his mouth!! He got to eat one of daddy's diet popsicles so that made it all better. Oh, and did I mention the tooth fairy is broke?? And now she needs to pay three fold...guess we'll have to search the car seats and couch for some change.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Whoa! Yep, those were some serious roots! Glad he took it well. Hope the Tooth Fairy finds some change. lol
Ok, could have done without the pictures of the actual teeth, but then when I'm pregnant, the gag reflex is very easily visually stimulated. :)
Hope the tooth fairy can find some coins because Micah definitely deserves a payout for this experience!
I so have him fooled.
Post a Comment