Our little boy is turning 5 today...where has the time gone. He was our surprise child, and I couldn't imagine life without him. He has truly brought so much joy into all our lives. We love you Z!! You have made our family complete, and we thank God for you! We pray you will grow to love the Lord our God and will have a heart to serve Him.
A perfect little baby boy!! The cookies for my birthday celebration with my class at school.


And now for my cake at home...a full day of celebration!!

5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Zion!!! :)
What a sweet mama to make his birthday so special! They do grow up too fast. Happy birthday, Zion!
Happy belated birthday, Zion! I love your "Z" cake!
The older I get the less I can remember things! If I didn't have pictures, I wouldn't even be able to remember what he looked like when he was a baby! Love you buddy!!
What a cute baby boy! and what a sweet post! I love all the pictures!! esp the one with him on his belly.
Post a Comment