Monday, November 02, 2009

Halloween...Trick or Treat?

May I introduce to you...Caleb, Commander something from Star Wars Clone Wars; Micah, GI Joe supposedly, but with a sword??; Trinity, SuperGirl; and Zion, Army Man...




We met up with some friends to go Trick-or-Treating, and I must say the neighborhood we went to had it together. Oh my!! Almost every house was decorated and there was people everywhere. I honestly had never seen so many people trick or treating. We walked the neighborhood for 2 hours and I don't think we even finished going to all the houses. The kids has a loads of fun and we, as usual, have way too much candy!!



They started out strong, but then they showed some weakness because they had to stop for a rest in some of the driveways (and of course eat a piece of candy to give them energy). By the end...they were just plain tuckered out.


And just on a side note: Since cinnamon rolls are a staple at our house, we had halloween ones with orange icing...yummo!!

1 comment:

Dan LaTour said...

Some serious costumes!