Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lazy Saturday


I love Saturdays. For me it isn't a lazy day...lots of laundry, dusting, vacuuming, and just plain cleaning & getting ready for the next week, but for the kids it is sort of a lazy day. My "get the cleaning done earlier in the week" philosophy has gone by the wayside for now, so Saturday is the day it all has to get done. I'm glad that although the kids have chores to do (and they do a good job thankfully), they get to have a day that is unstructured to play what they will. After cleaning our bedroom I came out to find Zion perched in the stairwell "reading" Micah's Bible...how cute is that?!? What is scary is that it really won't be long and he will be reading...that is just amazing to me.

3 comments:

Jessica LaTour said...

I love everything about this picture! He is so precious!

Dan LaTour said...

Great shot!

Kellie said...

That is PRECIOUS. Love those moments for my kids....