A quicky camping trip...the perfect idea for a great weekend. We realized we had a free weekend, so why not a last minute trip?!? We are all about some last minute planning. We went only about an hour from home, but it felt like we were far away from the stresses of life. It was kind of a nice break from reality. The weather was perfect (60's), and there was no rain...which says a lot when you're camping. Our family is becoming quite proficient campers...even mom is loving it!! I am thankful we are able to enjoy each other during the simplicity of camping. Fun times and fun memories!!!
3 comments:
Great family pic, you even got the dogs in the background!
The kids are always going to remember these family vacations, you guys are such fun parents!
I'm repeating myself for the billionth time, but y'all are making such wonderful memories. I am so happy you do this with your family. :)
Post a Comment