Thursday, September 25, 2008
Happy Birthday Dear Hubby!!
I wanted to take this blog to wish my wonderful husband Happy Birthday. He is the big double 3's today. Wow! We are getting old! (I know the term "old" is relative, and the older I get the younger 40 & 50 sound) It seems like yesterday we were dating in highschool, and now we've been married for over 11 years and have 4 children. Time is just a flying!! It is so neat to see how the Lord brought us together and has guided us in each step of our lives. Anyway, back to the birthday boy...I hope he has a great day. He is the bestest (yes that is a word) husband and father, and we are very thankful for him. I have a tendancy to take all that he does for our family for granted so I want him to know I thank the Lord for him and am so proud of him. With the nature of his job (in other words if there is a murder), we won't see him for a couple of days...well, that is when I am reminded again that our home doesn't function the same without daddy here. He is the cornerstone of our home and we love him very much!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HUBBY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment