We mixed in a lot of fun on Saturday with a little bit of work. Most of our family (minus our picky Micah) loves brunswick stew & there is nothing like a fresh made batch of it. So we teamed up with some friends and scheduled a Saturday to get together & cook us up some. Now we have some in our freezer to pull out at a later date when we are craving it again...which is a regular occurrence these days.
The stew was mixed up & stirred for about 5 hours. I won't lie and say I did a lot of stirring. The men did the majority, but I did a few minutes worth (just enough to say I helped). :) What a beautiful day to be outside & how could we not have tons of fun! We capped it all off with a bonfire & smores with the teens from church.
Of course all the kids had a blast playing with together. I think Zion & Trinity had as much fun playing with Jedediah as he did playing with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment