I'm finally getting around to our my last post on Disney. It has only taken me a month, but I'm getting it done. Our last & final park we went to was Sea World (Bobby's choice of a must see). We went solo to this park since the Jamison's were headed to Legoland. I think we made the right choice for our family because two of our kids chose Sea World as their favorite park we visited. There was a lot of shows to see, but there were also rides & hands-on things to do as well.
The kids & I rode the space needle thingy. What a view of the park!
Bobby & Micah were the only two brave enough to ride the Kraken. I debated, but I think I made the right choice. Bobby said it was the most intense roller coaster he has ever ridden. Not for me then!!
Caleb was all into the fish & other creatures.
The seals below were making the most awful sounds I've ever heard. It was mating season & we watched the males fighting for their girls. :)
Most of us got to touch the stingrays on our way out.
And as we left the park, we saw a beautiful full rainbow to bid us farewell. :)
This was our view as we walked into the park. First up...a roller coaster!
The kids & I rode the space needle thingy. What a view of the park!
Bobby & Micah were the only two brave enough to ride the Kraken. I debated, but I think I made the right choice. Bobby said it was the most intense roller coaster he has ever ridden. Not for me then!!
Our lunch was a shamu bowl of ice cream...very healthy!
Caleb was all into the fish & other creatures.
The seals below were making the most awful sounds I've ever heard. It was mating season & we watched the males fighting for their girls. :)
Most of us got to touch the stingrays on our way out.
And as we left the park, we saw a beautiful full rainbow to bid us farewell. :)
Oh, and I guess I should throw in this picture that shows what us adults did nightly. Boy did we miss the hot tub when we came home.
No comments:
Post a Comment