The Christmas season is in full force these days. After picking out our Christmas tree the Friday after Thanksgiving, we started decorating. We orginally started with our tree in the same spot it's always been, then decided after it was all decorated that we wanted to move it. Thankfully it slide quite nicely across the floor. And once again the kids have their own tree upstairs that they can decorate however they choose. Zion was the one putting on the lights, and he strung them up & down and back & forth. So I'm sure it will be a lot of fun taking them down. But that's okay...that's the point of their tree where mom has no say in which ornament goes where or how to do anything. Micah even put the tree together this year. I was a little surprised that they didn't take as long decorating the tree this year, and they didn't put as many ornaments on. I think for them it is more about looking at all the ornaments and remembering when they made this one or who gave them that one...special memories & I love that.
No comments:
Post a Comment