Well the old hubby is another year older. His birthday was on Sunday & we celebrated a little thru out the weekend. Went out on a double date with some friends Saturday night (a long over due time away), and then we enjoyed his cake on Sunday with the family.
Words would not do justice what Bobby means to me & the kids & how thankful we are for him. I've said it before and I'll say it again...He works extremely hard for us (he is truely one of the hardest working men I know) & he plays just about as hard with us...a great balance that makes for the perfect dad & father. He knows that quality time it important to us all & he'll do what it takes to be there for our family.
Happy birthday to you, Bobby dearest!! :o) We love you and are grateful to have another year with you. I've learned to not take for granted that he'll be coming home from work each day, so I cherish the time we have knowing that we don't know what another hour will bring forth. Okay that seemed a little morbid, but it just spewed out of my mind & you know what I mean.
No comments:
Post a Comment