Friday, August 05, 2011

Welcome Home!

We were a little excited that Bobby was finally coming home, so we wanted to give him the warmest welcome we could afford.  Which meant homemade signs & cookies.

The kids all made him a special sign.

I attempted to make his favorite cookies (no-bake oatmeal & chocolate cookies).  I say attempted because they are for some odd reason hard for me to get them right.  But, I knew it was the thought that counted this time around.  They turned out okay...they surely didn't last long so I guess they were good.

We had his signs & food/drink awaiting his arriveal at 4:00 in the morning.  Sorry we weren't still up waiting, but at least he was greeted with something.

He brought great Texas gifts home for the kids.  The boys loved their Texas Ranger hats, and Trinity loved her handmade necklace.  But most of all they were just glad to have the dad home.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

That made me smile. So glad Bobby is home!