Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I gotta throw out this Father's Day video for all to see one more time.  I know it is old, but it's a favorite in our house.  We'll hear the kids randomly singing it at the drop of a hat (like Trinity last night on our walk).  Before kids I would find this video rather crazy & a little on the stupid side, but after kids it describes our life a little too well.  "The Dad's Life" is welcomed with open arms in our home.

I'm very thankful for the father Bobby is to our kids.  They hands down have the best. father.ever.  He works very hard to provide for us, but he plays just as hard with us too...which I believe is a perfect combination.  We all have a lot of fun together.  There is rarely a dull moment in our house, and I like it that way.  So, a big shout out (two days late) to Bobby on this Father's Day.  We love you more than we could ever express & we're so grateful for who you are as a dad.



And this is the LaTour kids' version...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest thing! Love it!