The following pictures document what goes down when mom is at work and dad is at home with the kiddos. Bobby knowingly (or possibly unknowingly I guess--I haven't had the chance to talk it over with him) allowed the boys to paint their toenails. Well, Zion even moved on to his fingers, but I made him take if off of his fingernails (I know mean mom!). They were all excited to show me when I walked in the door...so proud of themselves. Micah even got creative--choosing a different color for each toe.
If they weren't so masculine I'd think I had a problem on my hands, but I don't think I have to worry. Caleb took his polish off before I thought to get a picture (his story was that Zion told him mom said to take if off--he didn't really want to take if off), so he is saved from the humiliation this time around, but I'm sure they'll be plenty more to blackmail him with later.
| Mom & her manly men's feet! :o) |
1 comment:
That is hilarious!!!! Blackmail for sure!
Post a Comment