Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks at School

Each class has a Thanksgiving party at school & I was able to make it to 3 out of the 4 this year. Micah's was over before I got there. I felt bad, but 3 out of 4 aint that bad. At least that is what I kept telling myself. I'll be sure to make it to his next one.

Zion's K-5 class dressed as Pilgrims and put on a mini-show for us before they dug in to the food. Of course I thought he was the cutest one there, but I am a little biased. Bobby & my parents also got to come and enjoy the party which was a nice treat for Zion. I didn't get to stay and eat (had to rush to get to work), but I hear they had a big spread.


Trinity's 1st grade class also got to dress up as Indians. Her teacher, Mrs. Rorrer, had to join the fun too. Zion got to come with me to this party since he was already out of school so he got double the parties this day. They had a table full of food and there really wasn't all that much left when it was said and done.


I kind of just snuck in to Caleb's party without telling him I was coming. He looked at me & asked, "What are you doing here?" It is so nice to be loved. I guess 5th grade is moving on up to where parents don't come to parties, although there were a couple there. They don't get into the dress up thing, but sure like to eat.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

What fun! That was too funny what Caleb said.... the joys of our children growing up. lol