Ahh, the school year is almost over. Trinity & Zion are done with school tomorrow, and then Caleb & Micah on Friday. Let summer officially begin!!! It is tradition for the kindergarten classes to go to the park for a year end picnic. Since Trin & Z are in separate classes, I got to go twice. Zion had a grand ole time. Gatorade, chilly-willies, lunch, playing with friends...what more could you ask for?! And I just tagged along for the ride.
Trin enjoyed her day in the sun as well. I believe she was more excited about packing a lunch to eat at the park than playing there. I guess because she goes home before lunch everyday it is all the more special to her to be able to eat lunch with her friends. It was another beautiful day to spend with the kiddos!
1 comment:
Glad y'all had a great time! :)
Post a Comment