One of his version of pictures was Micah pointing to the animals at every exhibit. It was quite comical to me looking back at the pictures he took. I can see Micah enjoying it as much as Bobby...like father like son. Oh, and I only posted a sampling of the pictures. When I say pointing at every exhibit, I mean EVERY exhibit.
Of course he did take some normal pictures of the animals too. Have I mentioned that I am a little bitter that I didn't get to go too? But he did take 240 pictures for me so I really feel like I went with them.
And of course we had to throw in some fun too.
It rained a little on them, but the weather was actually perfect--a cool day great for looking at all the animals. I know Micah had a blast and was super excited to have his dad come along too.
3 comments:
How grand that y'all can be so involved and at least one of you go so frequently for the kids' activities! It meant so much to me when my mom was able to go on field trips and such.
Looks like a great time!
That was an awesome day for them! Bobby's pics of Micah pointing at the animals were hilarious. :)
That's awesome! The pointing at the animals cracked me up, too!
Post a Comment