Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Babies & Candy

Have I mentioned that everyone at church is having babies? O.K. not everyone, but just about. Seriously, our count has went up since last time I blogged about it. We've had like 6 new babies in the past couple months...I love it! We just had one couple adopt a little boy (that is cute as a button), so of course we must have a baby shower. I'm always trying to think of something different (I get tired of the same old, same old), so I tried out a candy theme this time. It was beyond easy, and I thought it turned out really cute. I definitely would do this again (& try some diffent candy), possibly even for a birthday. Who doesn't love some candy?!? I know I do!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job.

Kellie said...

I'm quite impressed with your creativity!! :)

CristyLynn said...

So cute! I'll have to remember that for future parties--like you said, who doesn't like candy?!

Debra LaTour said...

wow! those are super cute! great idea!