Monday, August 20, 2012

School Begins

The first day of school came all too quickly this year.  I feel like each summer goes by faster than the previous one. We weren't quite ready to let go of our summer, although Micah said he was ready to go back to school (shocking!).

As always we must have the traditional pictures.  Sorry I'm such an addict when it comes to pictures taking, but it helps me remember things.  The kids tried to plead with me not to take pictures at school (especially Caleb since he moved to the high school side), but I pushed onward and got my pictures anyway.  (I know...I'm such a mean mom!) :)  But I did take Caleb's on the sly as to not embarrass him.

Caleb is now in 7th grade.
Micah is in 5th grade.


Trinity is in 3rd grade.

And Zion is in 2nd grade.

All in all it was a great first day of school.  Everyone came home happy and still loving school.  We'll see how long that lasts.


No comments: