Our family loves shooting guns. Call us what you will (redneck, hillbilly, etc.), but that's who we are. Even I will enjoy the occasional gun shooting, but this time I was just the photographer. The boys have been pleading/begging for a while now to go and shoot with Uncle Jon, and their wish came true this past Saturday. Everyone brought what guns they had, and there was a free for all when it came to shooting which gun. Of course the boys (and even Trinity on a couple of occasions) thought they had died and went to heaven. What boy wouldn't want to shoot all kinds of guns?!? Needless to say they've talked about it quite a bit since. Caleb even took some of the shells to school this week to show off which guns he had shot. I know you're jealous...we're just too cool. ;o)
1 comment:
Train em young! LOL... So funny to see the youngsters shooting guns. Hope you are all well!
Post a Comment