Wow! This week has been a looooong week. I didn't think Friday would ever come, but thankfully it showed up on time and is now here. We've had a lot of stresses this week, so I promised the kids McD's and the park to add some fun & excitement to our week ( I guess it doesn't take much for us). We haven't been to McD's in quite a while (probably because I wouldn't choose to eat there if I'm asked my opinion, and thankfully I'm usually asked), but the kids love it so it is a special treat for them.
On our way to the park the kids weighed out the pros & cons for the park vs. just playing at McD's. I only mentioned the park, but I guess the hot, humid weather started playing with their minds. Playing at McD's won out because (in their words) #1-it is 95 degrees outside and we can play in air condition, #2 - we can get unlimited refills on our drinks (a big plus with kids who are running around playing & extremely thirsty), and #3 - we know mom will get us ice cream cones for dessert if we eat in (they know me so well). Trinity was the only one voting the park, but the boys swayed her to their side. Thus we ate & played at McD's which was fine by me. I guess there is nothing like eating a fast food meal & hearing a large group of kids screaming their heads off while playing tag in a small enclosed space....doesn't that sound like relaxation?! ;0)
No comments:
Post a Comment