Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Have I mentioned how much I love the beach? Every trip we take to the beach Bobby & I end up discussing how we could rearrange our finances to buy a place there. To bad we always end up with the same answer...we can't afford it. But, we still can enjoy going there at least twice each summer. This trip was with all of Bobby's family. Although it was only for a partial week, we still soaked up as much sun as possible. We had beautiful weather so we were able to enjoy lots of time on the beach. Our family made a pit stop on our way home and went to see Cape Hatteras lighthouse. It was definitely worth the extra drive. I had never been up in a lighthouse before. I think Bobby reassured his hatred of heights, but everyone else enjoyed it. The kids are at good ages where we can take them neat places where they have fun and they actually learn some things too. Funny how that works! All in all a great time was had by everyone. Now we count down until August when our next beach trip is planned (unless I can squeeze in a weekend trip before then).


1 comment:

Kellie said...

Glad y'all had fun! Cape Hatteras is awesome!